zondag 8 december 2013

Assignment introducing yourself

For art, I had to do assignment a few weeks ago. It was about introducing yourself. This is what I made (I'm sorry it's not a high quality photograph):
We were given a sheet, and we had to draw a big square onto. In that square we had to make our drawing. In your drawing, there had to be:
  • Your initials
  • Your constellation sign
  • A hobby of you
  • Something you take with you to school (in your bag) every day.
  • A symbol which connects these things.
My initials are BvD. Because I'm named Bas van Doren, I could also choose, BD. I've chosen BvD because it becomes a smiley when you turn it 90 degrees. 
My constellation sign is Scorpio, so I've put that into as well. 
My biggest hobby is playing chess, so I drew a pawn.
I always take an eraser with me, but that eraser looks like an iPhone. Therefore, I drew that as well.
I chose a lightning bolt as symbol to connect these, because it was the perfect shape to use there.

I earned a 7.0 for it.

Now I'm working on a skateboard deck, and I'll post that as well when it's finished. Therefore, stay tuned and you'll see more soon.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten