maandag 17 september 2012

I'm Bas van Doren

Hi,
I'm Bas. I live in Hoek, nearby Terneuzen. I'm a student on the 'ZSC' secondary school in Terneuzen. I do TTO there, that is atheneum, but now I don't have only English in English, but also History, Geography, Art Education, Gymnastics, Biology and Mathmatics. I like to play chess, and I like animals as well. I like to observe thim, to draw thim etc. I like playing football, I play it on the street. When I'm adult I want to be a zoologist. I've pets at home, a very sweet black cat and 4 goldfishes. I've one little brother of 7 years old and I don't have any sisters. I go to school with the bus. In the weekend I play chess, chess, and more chess. On Friday and Sunday on the club, and Saturday often a tournament. I've played some championships too, on national level, that was great! This is who I am.
van Doren, Bas 180x240
A photo of me

Greets,

Bas










Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten